Grant has written thousands of newspaper and magazine articles, blog posts, white papers, and press releases. He speaks at industry events, hosts webinars and podcasts and serves as a video producer for Mortgage News Network.
RGA currently serves a number of leading firms in the mortgage technology industry. A number of the company’s former clients received enough attention in their industry to be acquired by larger firms.
About Rick Grant
Rick Grant became a professional trade journalist in 1995 when he took the role of associate editor at World Industrial Reporter in New York.
In 1997 he took a job in New York’s financial district and has focused primarily on financial services since then.
He has held the following positions:
- National Mortgage News, Special Reports Editor
- Origination News, Managing Editor
- Broker Magazine, Managing Editor
- Mortgage Technology Magazine, Managing Editor
- HomeEquityWire Newsletter, Managing Editor
- Real Estate Technology Insight, Editor
- Office.com, Online Producer for Real Estate and Engineering verticals
- Mortgage Banking, Feature Writer
- HousingWire, Columnist
- Zillow, Blogger
Today, Grant serves as a Producer for Mortgage News Network, a feature writer for National Mortgage Professional Magazine and helps executives across the industry share their thought leadership.
To listen to his recent podcasts, find him on SoundCloud.
Get to know us
For more information about how RGA can help you become recognized as a thought leader, call us today at 570-497-5850 or email Rick Grant.